Friday, March 9, 2018

I'M BACK FROM THE WILDERNESS!



I stopped blogging about three years ago when my health took a turn for the worse.  Well, I'm back!!
My old blog, "Life Through Bifocals" is someplace floating around in the blogosphere of cyberspace. Hence this is a new me and a new life, so this is a new Blog.  Just like my body, I'm starting over simple and easy.

Hubby and I are retired now. He retired almost seven years ago. I retired the first of January of this year. Hubby and I are getting use to each other again. We are learning that we still love being in each other's company and are learning new and surprising things about each other.

I'm not sure how often I'll blog, but hey, I'm back!

3 comments:

  1. Welcome back! I’m so glad you are feeling better and living your new retired life.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hard to believe it has been three years. You have been through so much and I've been praying for you the whole time. Happy to see you here. Glad to hear that you retired. You take care. ((Hugs))

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am happy to meet you, Lynn, and look forward to your blogs!! I've kept you and your hubby in my prayers and that will continue! Happy you are feeling well enough to pop in here in blogland again!

    ReplyDelete