Wednesday, March 28, 2018

Another week, Another Hodgepodge.





Once again it's Hodgepodge time and once again I'm thanking Joyce for great questions.

1. What's a word that describes your life? A word you wish described your life?
My life is Blessed!!
A word I wish described my life?  Healthier. 


2. Back in my day we___________________________________?
...had to get up and walk to the tv if we wanted to change channel.  Or have a kid do it for us.

3. When it comes to takeout are you more likely to opt for Italian, Mexican, or Chinese food? Does a typical week at your house include takeout?
Italian, more specifically - Pizza.  We like pizza (well who doesn't really).  We don't have takeout every week but at least once a month.

4. Think about the people you most respect. What is it about them that earned your respect?
It would be the way they treat others.  I love seeing how they treat others with love, kindness, gentleness and without judgement at all.  We should all strive to treat each other that way.


5. What's something your friends might see and say is 'so you'?
Anything having to do with summer, warm weather, sunshine, dogs, gardening.  All of that is so me.  

6.  Insert your own random thought here.


Yesterday was my birthday.  In the past, I never wanted it announced at restaurants because I hated the whole "gather around the table and sing some silly song to me."  This year I didn't care at all.  It's been a tough year getting to this point and I'm thrilled that we made it.  Hubby spoiled me with taking me out to eat twice  (breakfast and dinner).  I didn't care who knew it was my birthday and I enjoyed being spoiled all day.  Even the car got a nice wash - yes it's suppose to rain today and that is on me.  It was a blessed day because I was alive to enjoy it with Hubby.  

5 comments:

  1. I absolutely think birthdays are meant to be celebrated. What a gift they are and I'm glad you marked yours well! Happy Easter to you and the hubs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy belated birthday! Glad you were celebrated all day!

    I enjoyed visiting you for the Hodgepodge. God bless you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well happy birthday! I think it is proper to celebrate for an entire week, if not more. Birthdays are so special and more special as each year passes! Glad you had a good one! We both answered that our life is blessed. Amen!

    ReplyDelete
  4. My Immortal Beloved, you are the joy of my life. I am so lavishly blessed with you. I look forward to many more birthdays with you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. My prayers for you are a healthier life. I remember those days of changing the channels on the TV. I was so clueless when it came to pizza and Italian. I thought who gets Italian take out!!! We do pizza every Friday night. Happy Birthday!!!!

    ReplyDelete