Wednesday, March 14, 2018

A Snowey White Hodgepodge


Thank you Joyce for keeping up with Hodgepodge all this time. This is my first one in 3 years!  If feels good to be back. Did you have to make it so hard??? 

1. Best place you've been lately?We've been staying close to home so I guess the best place we have been to is out to lunch with friends.  I love the company and being out in public and having friends to share the time with makes it special. 

2. What's something you should say yes to today? Or this week? Or even this year?Yes to relaxing, Yes to spending time with Hubby! Yes to spending more time with family, Yes to spending time with friends.  Yes to having lots of things to smile about. Yes, to playing with our dogs (a.k.a. The Little's)

3. Do you celebrate St. Patrick's Day in any way, shape, or form? If so tell us how. In Western cultures the color green is typically associated with jealousy, nature, good luck, and growth. What's the first thing that comes to mind when you hear the word 'green'?
Not really.  When the kids were little I made green milk, green pancakes etc.  Hubby is not a great fan of green food so I don't.  The Little's (the dogs) will wear something for St. Patrick's Day to daycare but that is about it for us. When I hear the word green the first thing I think of is a house color.  I like the color green on a house.   

4. What's a product or service you love so much you'd happily be their spokesperson? Tell us what makes you such a fan.We're having another Nor'easter up here! I tell you that because we have stinky dogs and giving them a full bath is just too much for them today so giving them a waterless bath is much easier.  I really love this product as it works well,  smells great, and is very easy to use.  I would happily be their spokesperson.

5. March 14th is Pi Day. How are your math skills? What's the last thing you did that required math of any kind? And most importantly do you like pie? What's your favorite kind? With ice cream, whipped cream, or please hold the cream?
My math skills are OK, I know how to use a calculator.  I can do the things that I need to do for every day life.  Figuring out discounts is the last time I was required to use math skills. I like pie, it depends on the time of year.  In winter I like a slice of hot apple pie with French Vanilla ice cream.

6.  Insert your own random thought here.
I want to thank everyone for all the prayers, well wishes, good vibes and concern over our struggle with my health.   We felt it all.  It helped us greatly and I am especially grateful for all the kind words towards Hubby as he is my caregiver and is fabulous at what he does.  He took on so much and has been doing so much for me.  I am blessed to have a great Husband but also a great man in my life.  

5 comments:

  1. Hello my love! I am so glad that you feel well enough to start blogging again. I have been telling our fellow Hodgepodgers that you are back and that you would appreciate a visit. Welcome back my love!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you my love. It's nice to be back. SWMBO

      Delete
  2. Welcome back to blogging Lynn Marie! When I saw the blog name in the list, I thought of you--not realizing it WAS YOU! I'm so glad you are feeling better!!! Wow, has it really been 3 years? Time passes too quickly!

    I didn't realize they had waterless doggie shampoo, but I can see how you would love it during the winter, since you have "The Littles".

    I hope spring finds its way to you before much longer! Stay warm. It was below freezing here, this morning, too, after several days of being in the 80's... Crazy weather!

    Take care,
    Kathy (Reflections)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those are great things to say yet too! The waterless shampoo sounds great. Yes you are blessed to have a wonderful husband.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I enjoyed your Hodgepodge answers! Welcome back!

    ReplyDelete