Thank you once again Joyce for such great questions. Here are my answers, give me yours.
1. What's something in your house you'd like to get rid of but can't?
I would love to get rid of our windows. They are old, tired, and I'm sure leak lots of cold air in the winter, which I hate. Cost is the issue however. We are not handy in those things so the cost would include not only the windows, but installing them. Oh well!!!!
2. When is the last time you experienced a sense of nostalgia? Elaborate.
This last weekend, we had the pleasure of having our grandgirls over for the night. It was so wonderful seeing how sweet they are and how they are growing. Our daughter is a wonderful mother and watching her with her girls brings tears to my eyes and swells my heart with pride.
3. You're only allowed three apps on your smart phone or tablet...which three do you keep?
My Bible of course, so that I can have God's word with me always. FB so that I can keep up with all the people I love, and Messages because I text more than I call these days.
4. July 11th is National Blueberry Muffin Day. Who knew? Do you like blueberry muffins? If you were going to have a muffin would blueberry be your choice? What's the last thing you baked?
I do like blueberry muffins and that is my go to muffin when we do get muffins. There are others that I like, Apple, Cinnamon and also Carrot. But Blueberry is the one I order most. The last thing that I baked was a long time ago when it was cool enough to turn on the oven. I'm going to say that it was American Chop Suey.
5. What's the biggest way you've changed since you were a child? In what way are you still the same?
WOW! This is a tough question! It's been a long time since I was a child. I would say that I am more confident now. I was very shy as a child (I sturttered when I spoke so I didn't talk much). I am not so shy now. I've embraced my being an introvert. I am who I am and I am comfortable in my skin now.
I still enjoy my own company. I'm ok in a quiet house, or sitting in the back yard, or coloring in the morning.
6. Insert your own random thought here.
We just had our president nominate a new Supreme Court Justince. I hope and pray that he is passed through the process quickly and can start his new job soon. I sometimes hear those other people complaining and whining about how they already don't like him (some complained even before he was nominated.) They sound like a 2 years old having a temper tantrum! I want to put them in a time out in a corner untill they they grow up a bit. Seems like they all want us to be tolerant of everyone and everything but only if it agrees with what they are tolerant of. Too bad, I have my own mind and I will not be bullied by a 2 year old! Have a great week everyone.